Author Topic: New Area!  (Read 12447 times)

sapphire

• Administrator
Re: New Area!
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2013, 12:21:10 PM »
Wow, CRI being fair, is that a pig I can see flying!!

In all seriousness though, that's really good to hear Jack. Hopefully they are pulling their collective socks up and stopping the nonsense we keep hearing about.

Ken Stringer

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2013, 12:36:51 PM »
CRI have been highlighted as doing some goods things in some areas.  part of the reason for this thread is to identify which areas any DSP are behaving properly and areas where they are not.  CRI (among others) do keep appearing in complaints about provision too but we only tend to here about when things go wrong as a general rule, an accurate picture of provision would be helpful to get.  So, name and compliment or name and shame.  Thanks Jack for going against the grain, all we are asking for is real experiences

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2013, 01:50:30 PM »
That is true Ken, and is good to hear that people do have positive experiences with CRI, as like you say, we usually only hear about the not so good ones.

Bottomline

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2014, 06:23:23 AM »
are you guys still active, i want to pm you on something.

fixed

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2015, 03:09:36 PM »
was just thinking it would be a good idea to give this topic an update as in has your DSP changed & is the change for better or worse. Has your opinion of your DSP changed & if so why.

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2015, 12:05:29 PM »
My DSP has certainly changed for the better. We no longer have dictating Dr's bullying keyworkers into making patients reduce, even though the keys think it was a bad idea, the Dr would say "I'm in charge, I'm the one that signs the scripts", so the poor key had to go along with it. :(

All those Dr's have gone now, and the place is running much better. If people need increases they get them, and if they want to stay on, they don't get bullied into reducing.

Filskit

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2015, 02:08:49 PM »
Hopefully Flabba the hut's replacement will be better....can't be any worse . I've yet to meet them.

OP8S

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2015, 12:22:22 PM »
I'd be seriously pissed of with my service if their actions had somehow led to me losing my job Filskit  ! Saying that , best not go in with gun's blazing when you see your next  prescribing Dr. / psych. Remember that they weren't involved in Flabba the slugs actions & it's them that will be in charge of your script's . Hopefully they will have a better grasp of the language  at least ( & hopefully the prescribing Guidelines ! )

It's a matter of keeping your friend's close & your prescriber closer these day's. Sad but true.
" The problem with the world is that the fanatics are so sure of themselves while the wiser people acknowledge doubts "      Bertrand Russell

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2015, 06:11:58 PM »
What's this? Someone thinks their DSP's actions have somehow led to them losing their job? That has got to be wrong in so many ways, breaches of confidentiality the least of it.

OP8S

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2015, 10:55:22 AM »
From what I can tell Filskit had their pain medication reduced which meant that they had to take time off as sick from work which led them to get the sack from a job that required a lot of heavy manual handling .
Think that's the gist of it ?

I'd be fekkin fuming & start looking in the yellow pages for a Hitman ! It does sound very wrong , don't know if there is more to it than that ? Filskit will maybe come back on & let us know.
" The problem with the world is that the fanatics are so sure of themselves while the wiser people acknowledge doubts "      Bertrand Russell

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2015, 05:12:52 PM »
Wow, that really sucks,  I would certainly be making big noises at the local NHS PALS office if that happened to me!!!

Filskit

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2015, 01:27:47 PM »
Yes due to the ignorant treatment dished up by the fat git whose job it is to " support " (  ::) ??? ) those being treated on methadone I now find myself unemployed for the first time in quite a while .
Not wishing to hang around I've been on the phone to a few past employers who would probably take me on again . You would think problem solved , yet again I come up against another hurdle though . There's only one pharmacy in my area that dishes out the green stuff & it's strictly 9 - 5 , actually 0930 - 1630 but I'm sure they would allow a bit of leeway in my case .
This is still a bit of a problem as my new employer may want me to work further away than is possible for me to nip to the pharmacy during my lunch break on the specified day for collection of my script . The only way around this would be to collect on a Saturday but if I take this job I'll be expected to work every second Saturday .
I can't see the DSP providing me with 2 week take homes.....no chance of that . So not only have they contributed to me losing a good job it looks like they are going to make it impossible for me to be employed again until I'm " off their books " .

I feel like they've pulled an impressive number on me as they now have the leverage to force me out the door , something that they have never had before .

What a cunning stunt........or have I misspelt that ? Bunch of stunning cnuts that they are .  >:(

Oh & because I've been made unemployed I've been assigned a " Recovery worker " who I am meant to see every two weeks .

I feel like trouble is on the horizon...watch this space !

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2015, 02:48:42 PM »
Ugh, this is terrible! I thought the FBPig had gone?

If it affects your employment to that degree, they should be a little more lenient with you regarding collections. They're supposed to encourage employment as part of your 'recovery capital'. Dickheads.

Filskit

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2015, 05:33:12 PM »
He's gone now with his big bag of swag that locum's  get paid but the damage is already done . I'm currently waiting to be honoured with an appointment with his replacement & have been told that we will now have two psych's on the payroll meaning a second opinion on any matters will be easily accessible . The twist is that they are a husband & wife team so I don't expect their opinions will differ in the slightest .

You couldn't make this shit up could you ! I've never felt more like swapping my script for illicitly obtained opioid's than I do now . Which I suppose is what they want .

The NHS has ruined a good service whose patients had developed a lot of trust with our previous set-up.

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2015, 02:48:31 PM »
Well that's a weird set up, a husband and wife team! I see what you mean about a 2nd opinion, they're not likely to think too differently! However, you'd hope that they're going to be professional, and after the negative experience your area has had with the FBP, they might think once bitten twice shy and have spent a lot more time choosing these people to make sure that they're going to be suitable to actually treat patients effectively!! Finger's crossed anyway!!