Author Topic: 5 Years 50ml Daily Methadone Prescription Stopped - No Warning! - HELP!  (Read 11245 times)

Scallywag

Re: 5 Years 50ml Daily Methadone Prescription Stopped - No Warning! - HELP!
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2015, 10:13:25 PM »
So, afcwomble lumps every keyworker together because he thinks we're all the same... pretty shit, by the sounds of it. Show me where i said anything unreasonable in my post, based on the op's post.Accountability goes both wsys fella.. I'm accountable for my practice and so should su's for their engsgement.. i am very user focused but clearly he knows better... perhaps that explains why another poster on here wished my children an agonising death from cancer after the Alliance revealed my email even though i chose the not reveal option... mm. nice eh? but i guess the net allows gobshites to spout their bile without recourse... i don't judge everyone by this one nasty little shithouse, but sometimes you got to look yourself in the mirror and see who and what you are.. that's a good starting place to me.

Sapphire.. i can send you a copy of the email if you wish?

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2015, 04:08:53 PM »
Scally, please do, that is completely unacceptable. I am so sorry that has happened to you. Sometimes I just cannot fathom hat goes on in some people's heads!

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2015, 04:11:35 PM »
I've just double checked the settings, and your email is definitely set to private, so I am a little worried about how that happened. I'll look into it further.

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2015, 04:35:47 PM »
Scally - I have logged in as a regular account, and I cannot see your email address, so I am at a bit of a loss to know how someone would get it from here. I'm going to speak to the provider to see if they have any ideas, as regular accounts definitely cannot see hidden email address's on member's accounts, I have just verified that myself.

If you forward me that email, then we can compare where it came from to the email address's on the database, and see if it was someone from here.

Scallywag

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2015, 04:53:39 PM »
Hi Sapphire.. i know who sent it. It was Filskit because it shows on the email. I'll retrieve it from my work email and send it to you. when i checked my profile myself, my email was visible even though the box was ticked  to hide it.. I'll send it to you tomorrow. .

Regards

Scally

Scallywag

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2015, 01:24:54 PM »
Dear Sapphire,
I'm not sure if you're getting the emails, so here's a cut and paste of the email.

You have just been sent a personal message by Firkinz on The Alliance Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Dear sir/madam/both

Firstly: you are the typical drug worker, the judge and jury concerning how many drugs a person needs, you get off on it, all the same high horsed cocks with absolutely NO RIGHTS what so ever in order to punish a person yet you do on a daily basis.to satisfy your sadistical ego.

My friend says that before he finally snaps he is going to take out the whole fuckin lot of you and I really hope he does if not to shine some media attention your way although that is already happening. I post on urban75 ezine forums and a guy contacted me asking if I would be interested in doing an interview for channel 4. I skyped the guy who seemed pretty genuine and basically I let rip with the myriad of stories concerning torture by small people like yourself against people who couldn't properly defend themselves, something you will know all about.

I really hope you, your partner (if applicable) and christ for god sake any spawn you may have created as in children, all get cancer and die the most gruelling and torturous deaths right in front of your face. Yes this is how we feel. It is not I the monster, this is your creation.

Cu sometime maybe

Jules

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2015, 02:05:39 PM »
Scally, that's not an email it's a personal message so the person doesn't have your email address - it's routed through the forum.

Not a very pleasant message though.

Jules

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2015, 02:23:44 PM »
Scally, Jules is right, no one has your email address, they have Personal Messaged you via the forum.

Regardless of that, it's completely unacceptable, I apologise for any distress to yourself and I will ban them now.

Everyone else; I hope that we can debate, and have differences of opinion without resorting to that sort of horrible personal attack.

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2015, 02:31:44 PM »
OK, he's gone.

Scallywag

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2015, 02:37:14 PM »
Thank you. It's relief to know I remain anonymous. I come here to express my concerns about how treatment is going and the impact it could have. Sadly, even drug workers get bullied if they're not 'on message', hence being anonymous.

I think it's a shame this forum is being discontinued as it is a valuable asset for people in recovery and those who still use.

Thanks again and let's keep up the 'fight', which it shouldn't be, but sadly feels like.

Regards,

Scally

OP8S

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2015, 12:28:18 PM »
I think in a previous post you blamed another forum user, just to set the records straight I have contacted Filskit & it certainly wasn't them , they're horrified !
" The problem with the world is that the fanatics are so sure of themselves while the wiser people acknowledge doubts "      Bertrand Russell

Filskit

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2015, 01:59:12 PM »
My heavens , I would never send anybody a pm like that. As a parent myself I couldn't ever justify using language like that.

To Firkinz , thanks for backing up the Daily Fail's & many others already entrenched stereotype of a typical immoral junkie with a narrow mind as well as vocabulary.

You said you had MH difficulties , GI ? Can't say I know what it is , could that of prompted the outburst or are you as guilty of stereotyping as the people you send such vile messages to ?

Bit of an own goal for all users who are trying to show the medical community that we're the same as any other patient group.
I suppose there's always one ignorant twit.

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2015, 04:01:08 PM »
Yes, it was definitely FIRKIZ, not Fliskit that was the baddun'!!

Scallywag

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2015, 05:31:14 PM »
I sincerely apologise for the mix up Filskit. Thank you for your understanding. Sorry if it caused you any distress.

Scally

Filskit

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2015, 01:41:55 PM »
No apology required Scallywag & thank you OP8S for bringing my attention to the post as it's been a while since I've been on the forum. Sad  news about it's possible demise posts & PM's like Firkinz has made won't help keep the forum going.
I hope you gave them both barrels Sapph.