Author Topic: Advice on holiday script  (Read 4715 times)

Cobalt1974

Re: Advice on holiday script
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2019, 05:41:18 PM »
Wow reading this has taken me back a few years I never did get my holiday to sicily, but I've just been through a similar experience this year regarding a holiday to Wales for a week but thankfully they made the right desision this time and gave me a full week of amps to take away so on Monday I get a full week of peace and quiet with the family  :D
And a big thank you for everyone that helped me all them years ago

misgog

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2019, 04:13:30 PM »
What an absolute shitter that situation was, I really struggle with the limitation of human rights in these cases, which frankly you'd have a great shout for suing for, if you are stable and historically compliant it doesn't matter a diddly shit what you are stable on.

I've worked in the field for 20+yrs and had many an argument with prescribers over holiday prescriptions, won some and lost some though!   

Cobalt1974

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2019, 07:26:48 PM »
Yes misgog it was a shitter not being able to go away with the family to sicily I just end up blaming myself for being on amps and not being off drugs all together atleast I was able to get away with the family this year for a week with my script which is were I am right now writing this msg