Author Topic: Should we be on Twitter?  (Read 7005 times)

OP8S

• Global Moderator
Re: Should we be on Twitter?
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2017, 10:54:32 AM »
Green ? Certainly not purple.
" The problem with the world is that the fanatics are so sure of themselves while the wiser people acknowledge doubts "      Bertrand Russell

simon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2017, 02:51:14 PM »
Green ? Certainly not purple.
you can only avoid purple for so long.

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2017, 04:37:56 PM »
I think until we can find someone who's artistic enough to do us a new logo, I'll probably just use a stock photograph or something.

I think the 'My treatment mychoice'  is a great tag line though, we should use that.

simon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2017, 04:46:16 PM »
I think until we can find someone who's artistic enough to do us a new logo, I'll probably just use a stock photograph or something.

I think the 'My treatment mychoice'  is a great tag line though, we should use that.
Seems fair enough,more important that we are seen and heard.

OP8S

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2017, 06:16:42 PM »
Fantastic!
" The problem with the world is that the fanatics are so sure of themselves while the wiser people acknowledge doubts "      Bertrand Russell

John Divney

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2017, 05:50:00 PM »
Sounds great guys.
Something like this attached?

simon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2017, 06:43:08 PM »
Sounds great guys.
Something like this attached?
That's good, I like that.

simon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2017, 06:43:43 PM »

Look at Johns effort, I like it.

OP8S

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2017, 07:23:03 PM »
Well done that man! 

simon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2017, 05:27:11 PM »
Now live, please follow us

simon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2017, 07:42:57 PM »
Really seems busy on Twitter I'm really pleased.

John Divney

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2017, 10:38:59 PM »
Jesus, I have never used Twitter before. It took me all morning and I am now getting text messages from Twitter saying my password has been changed by some sod in Tonypandy, wherever that is..!
Its like trying to have a conversation with someone on a bus while you are running along beside it, or trying to have a chat in a Costa Coffee compared to a decent warm pub!
I think I prefer the longer conversations that this site offers to be frank but I will give it a go. Twitter seems a frenetic paced place.

You've made me feel old Simon.

simon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2017, 11:11:09 PM »
Jesus, I have never used Twitter before. It took me all morning and I am now getting text messages from Twitter saying my password has been changed by some sod in Tonypandy, wherever that is..!
Its like trying to have a conversation with someone on a bus while you are running along beside it, or trying to have a chat in a Costa Coffee compared to a decent warm pub!
I think I prefer the longer conversations that this site offers to be frank but I will give it a go. Twitter seems a frenetic paced place.

Look at all the people though, Canada, Australia, Tonypandy :-)
The short posts are annoying but there's loads of people know of us so clearly forums aren't for everyone or they'd be on here.

OP8S

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2017, 10:56:18 AM »

It's okay John you're not the only one, think if it wasn't for Zoom that Simon would be struggling with the technology too , clever bloody dog that ! :)

simon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2017, 03:28:13 PM »
It's okay John you're not the only one, think if it wasn't for Zoom that Simon would be struggling with the technology too , clever bloody dog that ! :)
I've no idea what he may be tweeting while I'm at work. I'm sure we'll all get to grips with it, does seem a bit odd at first, having to shorten posts and get a point across is hard.