Author Topic: Should we be on Twitter?  (Read 6993 times)

John Divney

• Global Moderator
Re: Should we be on Twitter?
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2017, 08:01:05 PM »
Fuck me Simon, this Twitter has got me in a spin, I think I need some training. I seem to have twenty or thirty emails from people I have never heard of every day and every time I log on I get an email about this twat from Tonpandy trying to nick my password. Some of the people following me seems a bit bizarre too and I haven't even worked out how to send a tweet yet from the Alliance on a pertinent issue. They all seem to come from me and then followed by people who like John Divney but not necessarily The Alliance. I'm going to borrow one of my nieces for the afternoon, free lunch of course, who finds my ineptitude hilarious..!

simon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2017, 10:10:55 AM »
Fuck me Simon, this Twitter has got me in a spin, I think I need some training. I seem to have twenty or thirty emails from people I have never heard of every day and every time I log on I get an email about this twat from Tonpandy trying to nick my password. Some of the people following me seems a bit bizarre too and I haven't even worked out how to send a tweet yet from the Alliance on a pertinent issue. They all seem to come from me and then followed by people who like John Divney but not necessarily The Alliance. I'm going to borrow one of my nieces for the afternoon, free lunch of course, who finds my ineptitude hilarious..!
People will follow you, they'll find you interesting, you can block people, click on them and you get some options come up, click block.
You have sent some tweets. Always though if I don't understand something I ask a grown down.

OP8S

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2017, 05:28:06 PM »

I find my own ineptitude hilarious, less so if I've consumed alcohol , then I think it's a hoot ! Probably best to remove all digital devices in those cases in reflection.
" The problem with the world is that the fanatics are so sure of themselves while the wiser people acknowledge doubts "      Bertrand Russell

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2017, 04:41:50 PM »
We are on Twitter! I can't post the link at the moment, but will do so you can all have a look!