Author Topic: Doctors keep telling me not to increase methadone.  (Read 4833 times)

OP8S

• Global Moderator
Re: Doctors keep telling me not to increase methadone.
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2017, 04:21:05 PM »
Sure you've not been near the sheep and picked up a tick again?

Oi, you watch what you're saying about " Dolly " the ewe ! She was drenched just the other week.....in pesticide !!! ::)
" The problem with the world is that the fanatics are so sure of themselves while the wiser people acknowledge doubts "      Bertrand Russell

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2017, 11:12:29 AM »
Lol, is she still alive OP?!

OP8S

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2017, 03:08:02 PM »
Oh yes & her fleece is very soft, clean & fluffy. Should probably shave her with it being summer but I like something to hold onto.

" The problem with the world is that the fanatics are so sure of themselves while the wiser people acknowledge doubts "      Bertrand Russell

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2017, 05:31:16 PM »
Lol you idiot!!

simon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2017, 06:10:38 PM »
Lol you idiot!!
It's a love Ewe dare not speak of.

OP8S

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2017, 09:11:35 PM »
This is all getting rather personal, my relationship with Dolly has nothing to do with drugs.! Soft & lovely fleece maybe but not drugs. When it comes down to it I love EWES lot all the same, ewes on the forum have provided support & companionship on many a lonely night just like Dolly. Anyway she's going to the slaughterhouse at the end of the summer to feed me over the winter.
Love ewes all ::)

simon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2017, 11:17:41 PM »
This is all getting rather personal, my relationship with Dolly has nothing to do with drugs.! Soft & lovely fleece maybe but not drugs. When it comes down to it I love EWES lot all the same, ewes on the forum have provided support & companionship on many a lonely night just like Dolly. Anyway she's going to the slaughterhouse at the end of the summer to feed me over the winter.
Love ewes all ::)
That's so sad that I feel we need a bit of Simon Bates for ewe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6ZDsUGiGqM

OP8S

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2017, 02:58:14 PM »
Fuck ewe,ewe heartless bastard. Was going send you down one of Dolly's shoulders for a roast. Not now.

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2017, 05:44:34 PM »
Aw, how could ewe eat poor Dolly?! I bet she's a bit ropey by now anyway!

simon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2017, 06:34:51 PM »
Fuck ewe,ewe heartless bastard. Was going send you down one of Dolly's shoulders for a roast. Not now.
It's a disgrace, surely you owe her something, not just sex, murder and mint sauce.

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2017, 02:51:39 PM »
What a great title for her autobiography, sex,murder and mint sauce!

I wonder if her being a clone would affect the quality of the meat?!

simon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2017, 06:03:02 PM »

Also a new coat, just like Del boy

OP8S

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2017, 05:04:06 PM »

It is actually one of your better ideas indeed Simon. Could be the title of my autobiography. As for the quality of the meat, I'm sure it will be of high standard, just like those Japanese cows my Dolly has had her muscles massaged by my own fair hand all of her life.

Also a new coat, just like Del boy

Nail on the head again my friend. Even in death she'll be with me, close to my skin & keeping me warm. It's what she would of wanted, honest.

We've managed to completely go off subject yet again, not to mention lowering the tone to something verging on an all time low.
Any news of funding, don't suppose the World Wildlife Fund will now. Maybe The National Farmers Union ? Certainly won't be attracting money from anyone involved in drug treatment at this rate  ::)

Though it's probably as effective as clog painting sessions as far as Recovery goes. Laughter is the best form of medicine they say?

sapphire

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2017, 11:38:20 AM »
I want a sheep clone of my own now. Perhaps as she's genetically engineered she'd develop a more sophisticated brain function and turn into Super Dolly. Like Planet of the Apes,but with Sheep.

They always look pretty evil, when you walk through a field they all just stare evilly at you, like they're plotting world domination.

OP8S

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2017, 03:32:36 PM »
We've got a problematic sheep in the locality. Doesn't mix with other sheep, staggers about a car park out of it's mind on mushrooms historically then people started giving it alcohol, then drugs. Nobody will claim it as theirs & it regularly gets it's woollen coat dyed by local loon's. Given up eating grass, just survives on food ( possibly drugs ) provided by people using the car park.
Maybe the RSPCA should script it?