Author Topic: Feel Let Down  (Read 512 times)

OP8S

• Global Moderator
Re: Feel Let Down
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2020, 11:05:03 AM »
Yea, take care buddy & get in touch if/when you can  :)
" The problem with the world is that the fanatics are so sure of themselves while the wiser people acknowledge doubts "      Bertrand Russell

froude

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2020, 06:25:25 PM »
So as it stands now finally released again from a 2 week recall and now my script is 50 mil . Sad state of affairs when you have to ask your probation officer to give you a 2 week recall so my meds will be sorted . So I was released from Bristol 2/4/20 with 6 day script . One other thing H.M.Prisons use merhadone , yet the meth they use is twice as thick as on the outside of the walls. Keep well everyone and stay safe Froude
One love 💕
THERE ARE A LOT OF PSYCHOPATHS IN PRISON,UNFORTUNATELY MOST ARE STAFF<br />One Half Of The World Cannot Understand The Pleasures Of The Other

OP8S

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2020, 03:41:18 PM »
That is a carry on indeed, still worth writing a letter of complaint explaining & highlighting the problem so that it might get rectified for the sake of anyone else getting released from the nick. I'm sure you're probably just wanting  to put it behind you now it's sorted at the same time though.
Still on 50ml? Happy with your dose?
Hope life is on the up for you mate. Keep in touch.
" The problem with the world is that the fanatics are so sure of themselves while the wiser people acknowledge doubts "      Bertrand Russell