Author Topic: CV-19 Autumn lockdown  (Read 152 times)

OP8S

• Global Moderator
CV-19 Autumn lockdown
« on: November 06, 2020, 02:25:10 PM »
Wasn't sure whether I should carry on with the original thread but was wondering how everybody is getting on? Well I hope. As far as scripts go, I'm still picking up weekly, fortnightly might be nice for the winter ( cant see it changing ). The pharmacist is about the only healthcare professional I'm in contact with, though I'm sure I could phone my GP if I had to. Did see a Drugs worker today in the pharmacy collecting scripts for people. Felt like asking him why I don't get mine delivered but due to past relationship I'm not sure he's allowed to talk shop with me after I threatened to take them to court. They certainly never email now that's for sure! ;D
Anyway I hope everyone is avoiding the virus & keeping safe.
" The problem with the world is that the fanatics are so sure of themselves while the wiser people acknowledge doubts "      Bertrand Russell

froude

Re: CV-19 Autumn lockdown
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 07:07:14 PM »
Seasons greetings OP

Hope this finds you well , same here only health care worker I've seen or spoke to has been on phone. Nothing much else to say other than keep well OP and everyone have a good one

All the best Froude

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
THERE ARE A LOT OF PSYCHOPATHS IN PRISON,UNFORTUNATELY MOST ARE STAFF<br />One Half Of The World Cannot Understand The Pleasures Of The Other

OP8S

• Global Moderator
Re: CV-19 Autumn lockdown
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2020, 12:21:32 PM »
Good to hear from you mate, I hope you & the family are well. Isn't it strange how after years of having to see drug workers, Dr.'s, shrinks to make sure that we are all jumping through the hoops they set for us a phone call lasting a few minutes is all most of us really need. Let's hope it continues after CV-19 is dealt with. DSP's must be saving a fortune & should have time to focus on the patients that actually need their help.
Anyway, like I said.Good to hear from you, always puts a smile on my face when I see a post from you....Oi!Oi! Hope you've got something nice waiting for you under the tree(s) of green.
Take care, Stay safe.
All the best
OP
" The problem with the world is that the fanatics are so sure of themselves while the wiser people acknowledge doubts "      Bertrand Russell